Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall Contest and Schedule!

 It is that time of year again - time to show my great appreciation to my wonderful customers and readers! 

Once again, I'm holding an ArtRocks contest! The stone above could be yours!
 
To have your name entered to win: 

1. Leave a comment on my blog or Facebook page up till November 28th (with your first name and email address).
You can enter up to 8 times on line! 
2. Enter at my shows til the end of November!
Draw date is November 30th, 2012.
contest restricted to Canada and mainland USA

I can't wait to hear from you :)
Karen

Look Below for the Full Fall Schedule!

5 comments:

  1. Karen, I was able to get into the site with the new blog address you gave me. It was great to see you today at the show. I wish you great success because I love quotes too and I love what you do with them. Have you ever thought of doing a workshop for a the Calligraphers guild? I'm on the executive and would love to suggest it as an upcoming workshop if you were agreeable. Let me know.
    mgooding@mts.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle.
      Let's talk after the Christmas season.
      Email me in January!
      Karen

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is krista i bought the grey tabby at the arts and crafts sale today in regina and i love the cheetah rock beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krista! It was a pleasure meeting you and your friend at the Regina show.
      Your name is entered to win!
      Karen

      Delete
  3. Krista...if you win, I'll need an email to contact you!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete